Tanzania Budget/Camping Safari
Budget/Camping safaris are designed for those who don't mind eating and sleeping outside. Tanzania is one of the Africa’s best camping destinations and there is no better way to experience the Africa wilderness than by camping out in wilds under the wide skies ,relax and stick your toes in the sand while you sit under around a crackling campfire ,watching spectacular sunsets and listening to Africa’s nightlife ... a lions roar in the distance , the cry of Hyena ,the chirp of a cricket ....All that can be enjoyed on a traditional camping safari which lets you enjoyed untamed African wilderness.
Our camping safaris are not "luxury camps", though we have a wide size-range of comfortable & modern tents, and mattresses, tables & chairs and mess tents for meals. Our cooks prepare scrumptious bush meals, and we can provide toilets, showers, and all the necessities for a comfortable bush experience.
Our camps can be mobilized each day, and set up in private or public campsites, as per your preference and budget. Our itineraries are customized to best suit the individual’s wishes, expectations, and budget.
- Tarangire: Kigongoni campsite
- Lake Manyara: Twiga campsite
- Ngorongoro Crater: Simba campsite
- Ngorongoro Highlands: Balati campsite (no water)
- Serengeti: Seronera campsite
- Lake Natron: Kamakia campsite
- Lake Eyasi: Lake Eyasi campsite
- All park entrance fees, camp fees and administrative costs
- 4WD Land Rover or Land Cruiser transportation including unlimited mileage on safari
- Experienced drivers, guides and cooks (each employee has at least seven years’ experience in the safari industry)
- All meals and bottled drinking water (vegetarian and vegan meals are available for
those with special dietary needs)
- Tents, sleeping mattresses, pillows, tables & chairs are provided while other equipment such as sleeping bags and clothing are available for rent
Camping safaris do not include gratuities, soda/alcohol, lodging before and after the safari, visa fees, health/travel insurance, airfare, or personal equipment such as sleeping bags and clothing.